Saturday, February 14, 2009

work, daycare, and lots of fun in between

So I started back to work 2 weeks ago. It went really well! I didn't even cry when I dropped off Carter at daycare! I was so proud of myself. He did great at daycare his first week and even better his second week. I was nervous that he wouldn't sleep good at night anymore when he started daycare because I thought he would sleep all day there...but, I think he sleeps even better at night now!! Eight hours! We are so lucky!
Carter also got his shots...not a fun experience for him, or for me. Lots of screaming and a little fever:(
Yesterday at daycare he got Valentine's from some of his "classmates"...so cute...instead of candy, one had a teething biscuit attached to it!
Carter's baby dedication is tomorrow at church so that should be fun. Our families will all be there!
Here are some pictures from this month.

No comments: